Start a new topic

how i get my coins into the wallet?

hi community,

how it is possible to get my coins into my wallet? it is Standing that it goes automaticly but there is nothing happend?

how you make it?

best regards

3 people have this problem

The same with me. I bought coins on Cointed but nothing happend. No one coin hit my wallet...

1 person likes this
You buy it at Cointed? So you can sell it immediately right? I have bought I xpro pack und so i am Mining dir 14 weeks but I can‘t transfer anything,......

Yes I bought o cointed.com and it shows coins are transfered but didnt hit my x12 wallet...

Very interesting, so the future will show us what is going on,....

Have the same Problem as Lordofnet!

Bought x12 coins more than one week ago, but they did not show up on my wallet.

No useful reaction from Cointed.

Even NO reaction from X12 support!

I also have not seen any coins in my wallet from Xpro so far.

The platform indicates that I mined them but I never had access to them. There should be a list of all done transactions to the wallet at payments -> coin transfer but it remains empty.
I successfully recieved two orders from Cointed and sent a test value to my friend so the wallet is obviously working properly. A long conversion with the support did not help me either.

I am now at mining week 4, my x12-wallet-address is registered correctly in my profile and my account is veryfied but still no coins from Xpro.

It's now working! After an email to the Xpro Support they forwarded me to their engineers.

Seems my wallet-address was not veryfied. I had to click a new button like "verify" on the platform under my registered wallet-address. The button disappeared and I received an email with a confirmation-link I had to click. Since last wednesday I received all my mined coins from Xpro :)

Thank you for your description, I must try it ✌
Hello help me It's now working! After an email to the Xpro Support they forwarded me to their engineers. Seems my wallet-address was not veryfied. I had to click a new button like "verify" on the platform under my registered wallet-address. The button disappeared and I received an email with a confirmation-link I had to click. Since last wednesday I received all my mined coins from Xpro :)
How do I verify my X12 wallet address I can't see any button to do this PLS HELP ME
I can't see no button to verify my X12 account how do I do this.My coins have been stuck in XPRO back office for over 6 weeks now..PLS HELP ME SOMEONE
First of all you have to check if your wallet is working correctly.
Did you receive coins with your wallet in any way?
If not I can send you a test amount if you send me your wallet-address to my email below.
If yes you have to check that your wallet-address is "verified" (this should be shown in a green box under your registered wallet-address). If it's not verified then just send a friendly message to Xpro support and explain your problem. This button I was talking about appeared after somebody from their technicians worked on it. cheers!

Thanks a lot @dominik daxbacher, I am sure that I made all what I have to make, the wallet address is verifying and the explained green box is below, i‘ve Write to the support, they told me the deamon must be connected in the night between Wednesday and Thursday, when it’s not the transfer can‘t work, so i‘am Waiting for next Wednesday and I will see what’s happens Thanks ✌

my problem was never solved

today I got a message from the Support, if I am interested in the Resolution of the issue

AFTER ABOUT ONE MONTH OF SILENCE !!!

my case with X12 is open till 19.10.2017 without any result, not even positive or negative

THIS IS A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE FOR ME

fortunately, in the meantime I was able to do a reverse Transaction without any loss

Login or Signup to post a comment